CEM Podcast tackles issues of surviving and thriving in STEM
- Hosted by Prof. Rolando Valdés Aguilar and graduate student Brandi Wooten, CEM Podcasts were started in 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic in an effort to inform and bring the MRSEC community together.
- 30-45 minute episodes featuring MRSEC faculty speakers.
- Prof. Chris Hammel: CEM overview and advice to survive and thrive in STEM.
- Prof. Brian Skinner: Introduces his blog and overcoming imposter syndrome.
- Prof. Yuan-Ming Lu: Career/research overview and advice for international graduate students.
- Prof. Kate Ross: Getting into physics in Canada and using neutrons to study magnetism.
- Prof. Jos Heremans: There and back again, from academia to industry, and back to academia.